Our Gold Coast immigration lawyers can assist any foreign person who desires to visit Australia for holiday, work / study or to live. We understand the challenges and complexities with migration law that can overwhelm applicants. Our experienced migration team will work closely with you to give you the best possible chance of submitting a successful application.
- We can assist with various visas and sub-classes including:
- Family / Spouse / Defacto Visas
- Work (including temporary work) and Skilled Visas; and
- Business / Investment Visas
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
We can also assist you with any application for Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) approval for the purchase of any real estate or business investment.
To find out more about what we can offer, please click on your area of interest to learn more or contact us for a consultation.