At Marino Law, we are always on the look out for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our professional team.
If you are interested in a career at Marino Law, please contact our Practice Manager at email@example.com
Commercial Litigation & Insolvency Lawyer (3-6 years PAE)
Marino Law is looking for a high-achieving litigation lawyer to join our established and well-regarded professional team. We aim for a dedicated, focused approach to work that is balanced by realistic budgets that allow for genuine work-life balance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Confidently and efficiently managing a varied workload of commercial litigation and/or insolvency matters with little or no supervision;
- Drafting court documents, advices and correspondence;
- Appearing in courts, tribunal, mediations and settlement conferences;
- Negotiation of commercial outcomes;
- Working as part of a dynamic team towards collective success;
- Maintaining a professional presentation at all times.
What’s in it for you
- Innovative and well respected boutique law firm working in a collegial, friendly and professional environment;
- Centrally located ultra-modern new premises;
- Gain excellent experience working on high quality matters for a variety of good calibre clients;
- Longer term career progression with access to experienced mentors and ongoing learning and development;
- Great lifestyle opportunity with a friendly firm culture that values collaboration and provides genuine work-life balance.
What we are looking for
As a high-achiever, we are looking for someone with drive, a passion for litigation/insolvency law and the following:
- A proven track record of at least three (3) solid years post-admission experience in commercial litigation – some exposure to insolvency would be highly regarded;
- The ability to work autonomously (or under Partner supervision where necessary) on commercial litigation and/or insolvency files to a high level and manage client requirements and expectations;
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail;
- Commercial acumen with an understanding of business;
- The ability to liaise and communicate competently with clients and all parties;
- A positive attitude, be a team player and a genuine interest in professional development;
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Attractive remuneration package and sign-on bonus for the right candidate plus a genuine opportunity for career progression within the firm.
Ready to take the next step in your career growth? Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org