Skilled migrants and international students continue to be attracted to Australia by its vibrant culture, desirable climate and strong economy and while the Government’s policy objectives are largely focused on targeting skilled migrants, Australia’s immigration system can nevertheless be challenging to navigate without the assistance of qualified advisors. Our team of immigration lawyers can assist you in the skilled visa application process to ensure that you obtain the correct visa to reside in Australia, whether on temporary or permanent basis.
Our lawyers also specialise in advising overseas students on their post-study migration options by working with them to devise a pathway to achieve permanent residency and with respect to responding to student visa cancellation notices. We encourage overseas students to book a consultation with one our expert immigration lawyers well ahead of completing their studies so that a considered permanent migration plan can be implemented prior to graduation.
Marino Law is an expert in permanent visa applications under the points-based General Skilled Migration (GSM) system. We can assess you against the points test and act for you to lodge either an independent or state/territory sponsored visa application.
We specialise in the following:
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) (Points-tested) stream;
- Skilled Independent (subclass 189) (New Zealand) stream;
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190);
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489);
- Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) (Engineering Graduates);
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485);
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858);
- Skills Assessments; and
- Post-study visa options for student visa holders.