Ben Marino has a wealth of experience in property, commercial, business and succession law and has been practicing on the Gold Coast since 2002, after being admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and Queensland.
Ben is also admitted to the Solicitors Board in England and Wales and practiced in London for approximately four years as a property law specialist for GE Money, a division of General Electric.
Ben’s vast clientele includes large national corporations, property developers, retail and commercial centres, small to medium enterprises and family business owners and individuals.
His underlying focus for all clients is to apply his technical and broad experience to guide them through the myriad of legal and compliance issues that may arise and through prudent planning and strategy, ensure optimal outcomes are obtained.
Ben specialises in the following areas of law:
- Estate and Succession Law
- Property development
- Commercial Law
- Mortgage and lending advice
- Business Law and advisory including structuring, asset protection, intellectual property and franchise law
- Management Rights and Body Corporate advisory
- Migration Law
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Leasing – commercial and retail
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice NSW
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1463705)
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Nudgee College Old Boys Association