Obtaining proper legal advice before a business is commenced is the best way of minimising the risk of a protracted and expensive legal stoush.
In some circumstances however, business disputes are unavoidable and require experienced litigation and dispute resolution lawyers to assist in obtaining the necessary resolution.
Our experienced business dispute litigation and dispute resolution lawyers and accredited mediators can assist you in all types of business disputes including:
- partnership disputes
- trust disputes
- director and shareholder disputes
- property and commercial disputes
- joint venture disputes
- lease disputes
- building and construction disputes
- body corporate disputes
- franchise disputes
- licence disputes
- debt recovery
- securities disputes
- professional negligence disputes
- competition and consumer law
- development and planning appeals
Please click on your area of interest to learn more.